Natural Konjac Sponge is an all-natural sponge made from konjac roots (konnyaku). This natural vegetable fibre with extra fine structure, exfoliates dead skin cells while revitalizing the face and body, leaving the skin with a healthy shine and natural complexion.
- 100% natural & fine konjac fibre
- No chemical additives nor artificial colorings
- Deep clean skin pores & exfoliate effectively
- Kill acne & pimple causing bacteria
- Naturally moisturize your skin
- Suitable for hypersensative skin, esp. for eczema skin & new born babies
Directions of use:
- Soak sponge in warm water for 3-5 mins until fully soft.
- Apply desired cleanser (optional) onto the wet sponge and gently squeeze out excessive water. For sensitive skin, use only water-damp sponge.
- Gently massage skin in a circular motion.
- Rinse sponge several times with clean water and squeeze out excess water. Store or hang the sponge in a cool & ventilated area to air dry.
- Once it is completely dry try keeping the sponge in a container/bag and keep in the refrigerator to prolong the life of the sponge.
- Do not twist or squeeze too hard as it may damage the sponge.
- Avoid using the sponge with peeling products or soaking in hot water in order to prevent damage of the konjac fiber.
- Must be hanged dried after each use in open air.
- Each sponge can be repeatedly used for approx. 3 months.
- It is recommended to replace the sponge if the konjac fiber is damaged.