- Place the Compress ball in a steamer for 5-10 mins OR soak in water for approx. 1 min and microwave for 2-3 mins at medium power.
- Test the temperature of the compressed ball with the back of your hand. If needed, briefly reheat again and make sure the herbs stay moist enough to not burn. (May over with a bath towel to maintain an even temperature and prevent excessive heat.)
- Massage with the compressed ball by pressing & rotating it against desired areas or throughout the face and neck until it cools.
- Suggest using 2 compress balls to alternate while one cools to ensure smooth, uninterrupted heat treatment.
- After heat treatment, the ball could be used coldly, by placing it in the refrigerator, for minimizing pores & face tightening.
- Store in a cool dry area. For EXTERNAL use only.
- Herbal compress balls may be reused up to 30 times, or until their aroma fades away.
- Store the compressed ball in a cool dry area. For best results, hang it dry after each use in the open air, then put it into a plastic bag before storing the ball in the refrigerator.
- It is recommended to use the ball within two weeks of opening the package.
Tamarind leaves, Zingiber, Turmeric, Zedoary, Kaffir lime leaves, Pandanus, Coccinia Grandis, Bauhinia acuminate leaves, Aloe vera, Kaffir lime peel, Camphor, White clay