- 100% natural salt from the Dead Sea
- Renowned for wide theraperutic effects
- Effectively treat rheumatism, psoriasis, arthritis, eczema & other skin disorders
- Sooth & repair damaged skin
- Combat stress & calm nervous system
Suggested Uses & Directions:
- Prevention of influenza, eliminate oral bacteria, ulcer, swollen gums
Gargle Dead Sea salt and water (ratio 1:10), rinse mouth after 2-3 minutes, continue use to heal.
- Treating allergic rhinitis, itching, pain
Rinse nose with Dead Sea salt and water (ratio 1:10). Use 1-3 times daily as needed. Continue use to heal.
- As bath salt to relief muscle pain
Add 3 tablespoons of Dead Sea salt into water with temperature 42℃ – 45℃ and bath for 15-20 minutes.
- As foot bath to eliminate foot odor, kill bacteria & treat itching; also as sleep aid
Add 2 tablespoons of Dead Sea salt into water with temperature 45℃ – 50℃. Soak feet for about 20 minutes and rinse. For best results, moisturize feet with Intensive Hand Cream with Shea Butter.
- Relives dermatitis e.g. eczema, housewife dermatitis, althlete’s foot, psoriasis, etc.
Soak towel with Dead Sea salt and warm water (ratio 1:10) and place on affected areas. Rinse with water after 10 mins. Soak affected areas as needed for intense treatment.
Also use as scrub to exfoliate dead skin on the affected areas. Continue use to heal.
Storage & Cautions:
- For EXTERNAL use only.
- Store in cool & dry place.
- Not suitable for eating.
Made in Israel